Thursday, May 17, 2012

I hate to say this guys but we really do suck (pt2)

In my last post I talked about the staring problem some of us have. RECAP: We like to look, and they like to be looked at, but for God's sake don't stare at them like they're on the menu. Remember...they do have eyes too.



This time I want to talk about actually interacting with women, and how we manage to fuck THAT up. My fiancee is hot...but she manages not to come off bitchy and stuck up, so she's actually approachable. It's because of that I understand why some hot women ARE that way. It's not because they think they're too good for you (well, most of them. Some really are just stuck up bitches) but because they're sick of douchebags. Here's a little story to illustrate my point.
We were out at Mojo's here in Jamestown one night to catch Smackdab... a great local funk/rock band, if you get a chance check them out...but I digress. She walked away from me to go to the bar and get a drink. Of course, the vultures descended. While she was waiting for the bartender some guy walks up, and of course the the first thing out of his mouth is "What are you drinking?" So she tells him, and he offers to get it for her. (Mind you he saw her walk in with me) Of course she accepted, which I have no objection to. I know she's going home with me and that's just one less drink I have to buy. She chatted with him for a moment while the bartender was getting her drink, and then when he gave it to her she thanked him and turned around to come find me. That's when the DB actually grabbed her arm and asked her where she was going! When she told him she was going to find her boyfriend he said to her "No you're not, I just bought you a drink" ( yes, really).
First off, touching someone's arm to get her attention is acceptable but physically restraining her NEVER is. we'll have more about touching in pt 3. Second, don't assume that just because you bought her a damn drink means she owes you anything. If you actually want to get anywhere, first try someone who's not there with her boyfriend... second, try introducing yourself and actually having something to say.
Another major mistake we make is not taking a hint. More than once I have had girls come up to me and ask if I would pretend I was with them because someone wouldn't let them be. If she's walking away, or tells you "I'll be right back and then you don't see her again or even actively avoiding you, she's not interested. Once she gives you the brush off let her be. If you keep trying you'll just creep her out. And when you don't and she finally tells you off, she's not being a bitch. You're being a douche.
stay tuned for part 3....

No comments:

Post a Comment