Tuesday, May 29, 2012

summertime (NSFW)

Well,  I hope everyone (here in the US) enjoyed their Memorial day. (everybody outside the US, happy......well, Monday) I'll skip the lectures about honoring fallen soldiers,'cause pretty much everybody does that. I'm gonna focus on the other meaning... the start of summer. Yep, it's time again for all those things that make summer awesome.

Like cooking meat with fire...


Hopefully not your face...

And motorcycle riding


And sitting on the beach watching the topless chicks...

"Yeah, wish I lived near a topless beach.." 
          Who said anything about a topless beach?
"Well, It's illegal to go topless on most beaches"
           That's where you're wrong my friend     :-)
You see, contrary to popular belief, in many states it's perfectly legal for a woman to take off her top in any place a man is allowed. here's a few In Canada there is no national law, but I could only find info on three provinces... Ontario, British Columbia and Saskatchewan 

In New York before 1992 it was illegal for women to get 'em out, but a bunch of gutsy broads in Rochester decided to change that. In People v. Santorelli the state supreme court decided it was illegal  discrimination against women.you can read the transcript here. In fact, if you do decide to go topless, you might want to print it and take it with you...

So why don't women do it? Well, because most of the people I know still think it's illegal. In fact I'm betting you'd get the cops called on you, and possibly be arrested. If that happens, you might mention Jill Coccaro, who sued NYC in 2005 and won $29,000. And of course there are those that will be "offended" and trot out the old "protect the children" line... I think most of those are probably ugly women... And some will go to that old prudish-girl fav, "I have too much respect for myself". How can you respect yourself if you think that part of your body is inherently bad and has to be hidden? 

Some of you may say " you're just saying that because you're a guy and you wanna see boobs". No shit I wanna see boobs. Hell, even most of the gay guys I know like boobs> If that was my only motivation though, I'd just go to a tittie bar. Fact is, I believe that forcing women to cover their breasts is not only discrimination, it's just one short step away from having them in burka. I believe everybody has a right to their moral code. Just don't try to force it on me or mine

Anyway in NY it's legal as long as you're not selling something. Don't let the cops try to bully you with "disturbing the peace" or "disorderly conduct" charges.

And whether you decide to bare 'em or keep 'em covered, get the fuck out and have some fun....it's fuckin' summer for chrissakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment